2. If you do not accept these Terms please do not access and/or use the Services.
3. RealCo Group may update these Terms at any time. Please review the Terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes. Your continued access to and/or use of our Services after changes have been made to the Terms indicates your agreement to be legally bound by the updated and/or amended Terms.
USE OF OUR SERVICES
4. You agree to use our Work for lawful purposes only and in a way that does not infringe the rights of or restrict or inhibit any person’s use and enjoyment of our Work and in compliance at all times with these Terms and with all laws and regulations that apply.
5. In using our services, you agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any content provided to you, whether by adding or removing material from the Work. You will need our prior written permission if you want to use any content from our Work for any other reason. Alterations shall be deemed to include the addition of any illustrations, photographs, videos, sound, text, or computerized effects.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
7. All rights not expressly granted to the client are reserved to RealCo Group, including but not limited to all rights in preliminary materials and all electronic and non-electronic rights. For purposes of the Terms, electronic rights are defined as rights in the digitized form of works that can be encoded, stored, and retrieved from such media as computer disks, CD-ROM, USB, computer databases, network servers, and any other digital format known now or later.
8. All information, data, text, documents, graphics, logos, designs, images, pictures, photographs, videos, podcasts, weblogs, RSS feeds, widgets, embeddable media players, software, interactive features, advertisements or other content, or our services, are protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights and are owned by or licensed to us or are otherwise used by us as permitted by applicable law or regulation. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use the Materials other than as permitted in these Terms. All such content as listed above and copyrights or trademarks, provided to RealCo Group by clients, is considered to be owned or licensed by the client, and such license granted to RealCo Group for use, reproduction, and delivery when commissioning for any work.
9. The ownership of the Work shall remain property of RealCo Group. RealCo Group reserves all reproduction rights, including the right to claim statutory copyright, in the Work. Except as specifically permitted in our client agreements, you undertake not to copy, store in any medium (including on any other website), distribute, transmit, re-transmit, re-publish, broadcast, modify, or show in public any part of our Work without the express, written consent of RealCo Group. All approved reproductions shall bear the following copyright notice: Copyright © RealCo Group 2014. All rights reserved.
10. All media published on behalf of RealCo Group on YouTube or any alternate social media avenues or websites operated by RealCo Group and its officers, employees, or contractors for the purpose of marketing and promotion is subject to being branded by the company. Media files are provided to the client for their own discretion on upload and optimization.
GRANT OF RIGHTS
11. Upon receipt of full payment, RealCO Group grants to the Client the following rights in the Work: For use online on the Clients website, any social media pages, any property listing websites, and on other promotional avenues specifically targeted towards marketing the said project. The Client may not sell the product, alone or in combination with any other material unless a transfer of copyright has been issued from RealCo Group.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
12. In the unlikely event that all or some of the photographs, videos, measurements, floor plans, or other works fail to materialize or there is total photographic failure due to reasons beyond RealCo Group control, the liability of RealCo Group will be limited to the refund of all money paid towards that portion of the project.
13. You accept that RealCo Group, a limited liability entity, has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against RealCo Groups officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or any of the services offered by the company.
PAYMENTS AND TERMS
All payments must be made in full, on or before the time of product delivery. Any cancellation made on-site, before or during the scheduled appointment, will be subject to a $100 on-site cancellation fee per service.